Hi friends and family! My name is Naina Soni, and I am one of the trip leaders for the AB trip to the Dominican Republic this spring! I am a senior, majoring in biology and political science, and I will be attending law school this fall. My dream/life goal is to be a U.S. Supreme Court Justice (but we'll see if that will ever happen).
When I am not in class, in meetings, or working, I can be found in my
bed, watching TV and eating too much junk food. I especially enjoy
Criminal Minds, Catfish, The Mentalist, Girls, and Millionaire
Matchmaker. I love traveling, and I spent the spring semester of my
junior year abroad in Australia. I love music and have a tendency to
become obsessed with a song at any point in time. Currently, I've really
been enjoying the song "Let Her Go" by Passenger.
This trip will be my fifth trip with the AB Program at Maryland. I have previously participated on the trips to Knoxville, Boston, and Guatemala and lead the trip to New Orleans last winter. I am eager to continue my AB journey and am sure that this trip will be just as amazing as the rest.

No comments:
Post a Comment