I'm a senior Government and Politics major with a minor in International Development and Conflict Management. I was born and raised in a town in Montgomery County that no one's heard of except for other MoCo kids...and even then it's a stretch. I led the Alternative Breaks Atlanta trip last year and also went on the Cuenca, Ecuador trip as a participant. I'm the most excited about leading the Dominican Republic trip because I lurv Latin America and molding young, impressionable minds to do my bidding as agents of social change (mwuhuhuh). If I could only eat one type of food for the rest of my life and only that food, I would pick ramen noodles, although Dominican food will probably change that. If I could meet three people dead or alive, I would want to hang out with (former) Secretary Clinton, Julie Andrews, and the Dalai Lama (who's coming to Maryland this spring so maybe I'll be 1 for 3! Last but not least, my favorite food-for-thought quote is, "You have the power to change your day."


No comments:
Post a Comment