Evening y'all,
Everything is going great! We are powering through our service projects: both walls (about a quarter mile of concrete) are now painted a gorgeous sky blue, our performance of La Caperucita Roja–Little Red Riding Hood–is almost ready for opening night...well, afternoon, and Obi's house foundation is really coming along. Spirits are high, energy is through the roof, and we're getting some oh so very nice sun ;).
The group has really bonded so much this week. We're becoming more than a team, we're a family now. Everyone is an asset and I honestly could not imagine the trip without any one of them. I think we're all doing a great job of supporting each other as we step outside our comfort zones and really delve deep into what we're encountering in Barrio Blanco. I'm very proud of everyone and I cannot believe tomorrow's our last day of service! Eeeep!
Cheers,
Nicole
No comments:
Post a Comment